This question may have been asked and answered earlier, but I can't find it.
When using DATA A for audio sound card modes and selecting the rear-panel
line-in and line-out jacks, is the audio from the mic (both front and rear
panel) disconnected, such that the only audio coming into the transmitter is
from the line jack? I have an email from TigerTronics saying they believe it is
not disconnected, thus allowing random mic inputs to mix with the sound card
audio coming in through the Line connection. I would like to disabuse them of
this belief if possible.

Currently, if you select FP mic or RP mic or LINE IN, that is the only active Tx audio input. The two not currently selected are not used, and do not mix.

We will have an update that allows LINE In + either of the mic inputs, but it is not released yet.

73,

Lyle KK7P