This from the K3 manual:

  "The sub receiver also has the same filter options as
  the main receiver. Up to five crystal filters can be
  installed in the sub receiver, as well as a generalcoverage
  L-C band-pass filter module (KBPF3, pg.
  42). The sub also includes an I.F. noise blanker.
  There are three main modules associated with the
  KRX3 option: the sub receiver itself; a KSYN3
  synthesizer; and a second I.F. DSP. All three must
  be installed and enabled before the sub receiver can
  be used. For information on installing and
  configuring the sub receiver, refer to the KRX3
  option installation manual."

  If I am interpreting this correctly, in addition to the KRX3, I have to have
a second KSYN3 board and a second I.F. DSP. I don't see these as purchase-able
options on the order page. Also, it appears that I would have to have an
additional KBPF3 if I want the sub receiver to be general coverage...that is,
in addition to having the main receiver as general coverage to begin with. I
don't see having both receivers with general coverage capability. That seems a
bit too redundant, and expensive. I will more than likely just have the sub as
the general coverage receiver.

  Does the cost of the KRX3 include the second KSYN3 & second IF DSP?

  Stan
  W5EWA
  Houston, TX