Guys - We have been having a problem with Lisa's email account software for the past 2 days. ([EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] ) Lisa is also out today through Sunday for a much needed short vacation.

We're working on her email system today and should have it back up shortly. (Our server should be buffering up all the emails she has been receiving.) If you have an -urgent- need that needs immediate attention today, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Both of them assist Lisa in sales. But please be as patient as possible as they are both very busy today covering the extra load for Lisa.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
----

Jon K Hellan wrote:
Bob VA3RKM wrote:
In a way I was glad to hear that others were having problems with the sales dept. It thought is was just me! After 3 e-mails and 2 calls I still don't
know what's up. I had no problems at all in the past. Bob VA3RKM

It's probably not necessary to mention this, but spam filters can sometimes be too eager. I've found airline tickets in my spam folder.

LA4RT Jon