Hello Paolo,

Though I don't own a K3, I am familiar with similar effects.
The human brain is a self learning device and it takes some time before your brain has learned to use the benefits offered by AFX. Someone else mentioned this alreay here. In an other niche of the radio hobby I am using narrow audio filters with a bandwidth of 12 and 6 Hz. Yes, that is correct: a bandwidth of 6 Hz. It took approximately 4 hours of extensive listening before my brain had adopted to it.

73,
Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt
K2 # 6170

--
Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl