-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Toby Deinhardt
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 4:37 PM
To: Mike Harris
Cc: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Data Overshoot

Hi Mike,

I've not seen exactly what you are reporting, but I have seen similar
behavior in the present and the previous firmware versions. These I
reported to Elecraft. I suggest you send a detailed description to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

In my case, the misbehavior which was the most similar to yours, were
power spikes when barely moving the PWR knob in SSB and using the
transverter 0dBm output for a 144MHz transverter.

Every little bit of information can help in the debugging process.

vy 73 de toby
--
DD5FZ (ex 4n6fz, dj7mgq, dg5mgq, dd5fz)
K2/10  #885