Hi,

Pleased to report I just completed 6M EME QSO's with W7GJ (first) and W1JJ
(second) using the K3 to an Acom 1000 to an Optibeam OB5-6 (5el) at 50
feet pointing over Stanley harbour.  The Acom was running 900W and soaking
up the spikes OK.

Compared to the K2+XV50 the K3 is not quite as good.  I get approximately
3dB more antenna noise from the K2 combo.

However, for a little antenna guy working two huge antenna guys I'm pretty
pleased and a first VP8/F to W via EME.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO