DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL wrote:

> Slide 16, last bullet really shocked me.  I guess a rose by any other
> name may NOT smell as sweet.
>
> When does 3 = 7?  When it's wrapped in an FT2000 cover.  Not very
> funny.  So much for truth in advertising.

I suppose "truth in advertising" does not translate well.  The FT9000 and
IC-7800 have similar problems.  The IC-7800's "3 kHz" filter is actually 5.2
kHz and its "6 kHz" is actually 11+ kHz (documented measurements by
Sherwood).

I also have problems with the Elecraft "250" 8-pole which is actually 370
Hz, but at least it's not off by nearly a factor of two!  :-)

73,  Bill