The other day I tried to post a link to a picture I had taken of a problem in my K3. I tried several times to post the link in a mail, and each time it bounced. I found that if I left the http:/ off the front of the link, it wouldn't bounce. So, I posted the link without a http, and asked those interested to just copy the link into their browser. I received emails saying that it would have been better if I'd posted the entire link, duh!

I must be doing something wrong because I see other complete links posted to the list. I ask for your help if anyone has any idea of what I may be doing wrong.

John
k7up