For the record - I can't get it to work either. If I calibrate the wattmeter
to 5 Watts on 20m it is quite a long way out on several other bands -
ranging from about 3W to about 7W. I am comparing it with an HP8484A so that
might be an issue as it is a microwave head, but I think it goes down to
below 10MHz.

I also completely failed to calibrate the transverter output. This outputs
3mW but the power meter can not see it at all. More worryingly, it always
outputs 3mW regardless of the power setting. If I set the ALC off, then I
can adjust it via the gain setting . It appears there is something amiss
with power measurement.