I am all for making changes to buttons to make things easier, but I wonder if
some are jumping the gun a little to fast here.  This is a NEW radio and it
takes time for an operator to get use to it.  Change is good, but change to
make the rig similar to other rigs might not be the answer.

I found for one that I did not have any trouble working Clipperton on split
more using the REV key.  Hold the button and tune the knob with my thumb.
(What got me about Clipperton was some of the ops - editorial comment)  I got
use to doing it, so I am in the process of retraining myself from the previous
rig.

That is the key....retraining my brain for the K3.  The K3 is not an Omni VI+,
or a 930 or a 940 or a 850 or a 756PROxx...it is a K3.  It is unique (or
different) and it has been planned by a group of excellent engineers and
operators.

I for one am learning to appreciate the planning, engineering and development
of the unit.

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?