Works just fine with MacLoggerDX on my iMac :-)

Seriously, thats only going to happen if some form of USB to middleware electronics to then send CAT or something, is going to get written. Far more likely to find it supported in a Logging program that interfaces to the K3 - like er MacLoggerDX (there I said it again).
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed
to be doing at that moment. -Robert Benchley