Peter,

I spoke briefly with you at the HF Convention last year in the Ten-tec
presentation. Saying that I was willing to make my K3 available to you for
test. I
have now had the radio for a couple of weeks and am very pleased  with it. It
includes three filters, 2.8k 5-pole, 1.8k 8-pole and 500 5-pole, and  a MH2
hand microphone. There is no KAT3 tuner unit because I need an external  tuner.
Of course I am still waiting for the KDVR3 and KRX3 with a 2.7k 8-pole
filter.

If you are interested please email me to arrange a meeting and loan of the
rig.

73 Alan   G8FMH