Hi,

   I've decided to sell my K2, s/n 5601. A little over
a year and a half old. I just don't use it all that
much. It was professionally assembled by one of the K2
Builders-for-Hire. Works fine, no problems.

  Includes the following:

   K2, QRP vers
   KAF2, Internal Audio Filter & Real Time Clock
   KBT2, Battery option, w/battery
   KIO2, Aux I/O
   KSB2, SSB option
   FDIMP, the Finger Dimple
   Kenwood MC-60A mic
   All original manuals

At current kit prices, over $1000 + $140 to $150 for
the mic.

Asking $850.00. Price includes shipping via USPS
Priority mail + insurance at no extra cost to buyer.
US only, sorry, no DX, I don't want to have to deal
w/customs, etc.

Payment via PayPal reuired.

Please reply to me directly, not via the group.

Reasonable counter-offers considered.

I can provide pictures of the K2 if requested.

Thanks.

       72 de N8PVZ
           ---bernie gaffney
              arsn8pvz at yahoo dot com