Hi

Actually 33 watts is more than enough to power a QRP K2. You only transmit
about 25 % of the time and receive the rest so running a K2 at 10 watts will
only require about 15 watts to keep the battery charged. For a 100 watt K2 you
will need about 75 watts of panels and about a 35 amp hour battery to run
continuously. I know this works because this is the setup one of the operators
used on field day here in Tyler Texas a couple of years ago. The panel was set
up out in a field about 100 ft away from the rig. The controller was one of my
Solar Controller Kits and the battery was a 35 amp hour gel cell like used on
electric wheel chairs. We operated night and day CW at 75 watts out. The
battery kept us running all night and the solar panel had the battery back
fully recharged by mid day.

Don Brown
KD5NDB