Don WB8YQJ wrote:
  Hi Windy - Yes, that is the digital guys "channel",
  they keep a digital signal there 7/24.
  Moving would be advisable, above 300 might be the best
  choice.

and Glenn ON4WIX wrote:
  14230-14240 is the subband reserved for digital modes here in IARU Region
1.

I also think moving above 14.300 would be helpful. If anyone can advise on a
frequency that might be clear of other nets at that time, we can try it next
week. Otherwise, I'll have to pick a frequency, and I'm sure it will be
busy.  :-|

Thanks all.
Windy KM5Q

Current schedule is SUNDAY 1800 UTC 14.235 MHz

Today was the third Sunday in a row that there was strong digital
activity on 14.235 and 14.240. I called for the net half-way in
between, but hear nobody (of course it is Easter).

Shall we start moving up from there? Any suggestions?

Windy KM5Q
K3 ordered Nov. 9