I bought four keys at EBay auction two weeks ago, A
J37, a J38, a Navy Flameproof and a Russian Minature.
They ranged in price from $31 to $37 and I considered
them bargains.  The last time I tried these keys were
going for $80 to $100 which I refused to pay, even for
collectibles, so I bought a Bencher RJ-1 new.  It is a
far better key than the others.  I have heard good
things about the Junker, but I have not used one.  For
an every day key, I would recommend the Bencher RJ1 or
the RJ2 if you like a chrome base for about $100 or
$120 respectively.  For a $3 key, see my CW Hinge junk
box key.  It is as easy to use as the J37 or J38, but
not as easy as the Bencher.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ