-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron D'Eau Claire
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 11:48 AM
To: 'Hans van de Wijgerd'; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] KX1 #2009 on air

Congratulations Hans!!

You are proof that there is life with Elecraft rigs other than the K3 ;-)

My KX1 S/N 0004 is still an active little rig on 80/40/30/20. It's hard to
beat for a very portable, very capable and tremendously fun QRP CW rig.

Ron AC7AC