Nope, I believe the only other sensor is the one in the front panel,
to keep track of the master oscillator temperature.  I imagine they
determined that the 10 watt PA had adequate dissipation through the
bottom cover and wouldn't get hot enough to need to be throttled back.
 I noticed that it does get warm of course, but I've never caught it
when it was too hot.  If you like to run RTTY at ten watts you might
want to reach underneath and be sure it's okay.

Dave  W5DHM