-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Franki ON5ZO
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 10:06 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 power supply question

Hello group

Awaiting my K3, I am preparing the transistion from TS-850 and anticipate on

buying a compact SMPS.
I see that the power connection is an Anderson PowerPole receptacle. That
type of connector is not common here in EU or at least in Belgium.
Is there a mating male part supplied to fit the cable from the PSU? There is

a German (ham) distributor for these things but a crimp tool costs 66 Euro
(approx 100$) which is a silly investment to crimp only one connector.
Is there an alternative way of crimping or fitting the PowerPole?

Thanks for info / advice.
73 de Franki ON5ZO
http://on5zo.spaces.live.com/