Jim,

  I have this insane curiousity with things of this
nature. I am one of these guys that just wants to know
how and why! Always looking for that last DB!!!!, more
power or more horsepower!

Thanks for all the answers!

Just don't stick your finger in the light socke!
It's Hot!!!

73 and Thanks,

Bill  N4ZI