Darwin, Keith wrote:
>I've never been on 6. Never. My K3 will cover it so I'm gonna give it
>a try.
>What do I need for an antenna?

A 3 element beam would be nice, but to start, a Squalo type antenna (horizontal) will work just fine for Es openings.

Look at the KU4AB: http://ku4ab.com/6m-horiz.html

M2 antennas: http://www.m2inc.com/products/6m/6mloop.html

And look at Ehams reviews for other equivalents:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/37

Once you go through a great Es summer, you might want to look at more of an antenna.

Since 6 meters in built into the K3, I do encourage any K3 owners who have never tried six to just simply try it this summer.

   tom k8tb