We had 6 check-ins. KE4WY is a new one in my log -- Jim in Kentucky on K3 #367.

But the highlight of my evening was Budd W3FF mobile, riding a RECUMBENT TRICYCLE sporting an FT-857 and a vertical buddipole. Budd is a friend of Eric at Elecraft. He had just visited and tried a K3. He had so much enthusiasm and WOW in giving his impression of the K3 that he was overloading his little FT and proceeded to whack his antenna into a tree. Look him up on QRZ if you don't believe it.

So there IS some fun on the Elecraft SSB Net. Y'all join in some time, hear?

Windy KM5Q