I found my WM-2 -very- difficult to calibrate accurately.
The pots are far too "touchy".  Someday, I'll replace
them with 10 or 20 turn Trimpots.

I have several Birds w/50W elements and two Bird loads, but remember, their accuracy isn't what we all seem to think they are.

I found the best accuracy came from using an Elecraft 50 ohm load and my DVM's voltmeter. Of course, the ultimate accuracy then becomes that of the DVM.

Use -much- caution when using watt meters to calibrate
RF-measuring devices.

73! Ken Kopp - K0PP
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]