Hi all,

We've just posted two photos showing how the KRX3 subreceiver module looks installed in the K3:

     http://www.elecraft.com/K3/pics/sub%20RX%20with%20shield.jpg

     http://www.elecraft.com/K3/pics/sub%20RX%20without%20shield.jpg

The new two-piece shield completely encloses the subreceiver, providing a high degree of isolation between it and the main receiver. You'll be able to listen to extremely strong signals in one receiver without it leaking into the other's I.F., and vice-versa.

The shield will be bright plated for production. It's shown unplated in this photo.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---