how about the W1 case on here
http://w8fgu.home.comcast.net/~w8fgu/enclosures.html

-- Those who walk bravely through life, unafraid of loss or failure,
find that they very rarely lose or fail.

On 11 Apr 2008, at 11:27, ON4WIX wrote:
Hi all

I was just looking at the W1 watt-meter/SWR bridge specs. Since I am craving some solder fumes I thought it would be nice to build this kit, also because I have no peak reading wattmeter yet. I would like to install this kit into a nice enclosure that I could put upright or slightly slanted on my desk so all LEDs are clearly visible. Have any of you done such a thing? Any ideas and suggestions would be very welcome.