I ordered a K3/10 kit and it should arrive in June. I am considering an upgrade
from the stock 2.7 kHz 5-pole filter to the 2.8 kHz 8-pole filter.  Several
months ago I read that Elecraft would post the 5-pole filter plots “next week”.
 I have seen the filter response tables, which are very helpful, but I would
like to study the actual plots before making an upgrade decision. I have not
been able to access the OH9BH plots. Would someone please post these plots on
the K3 wiki?

Would Elecraft be willing to lend one of their inexpensive 2.7 kHz filters to
some expert K3 owner who has the 2.8 kHz filter? Or, is there any expert KRX3
beta tester who has the 2.8 kHz filter in the main receiver and the 2.7 kHz
filter in the second receiver? I would very much appreciate your subjective
comparison of these two filters.

Doug N0HH