Last year at FDIM we had Lyle Johnson KK7P as one of the seminar
speakers just two weeks after the Elecraft K3 was announced.

This year we have another presenter in the news.
Ward Silver N0AX has just been named 'Amateur Of The Year 2008'.
He will be delivering the opening presentation at the FDIM seminars entitled -
   "How To Dance With The Elephants - QRP Contesting Strategy and Style"

FDIM details -  http://www.fdim.qrparci.org

Amateur Of The Year info -   http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2008/04/11/10050/

--
73
Steve, G4GXL

http://www.ServaLink.net - monitoring your website 24/7
Email or phone notification of faults, hacks and outages within 60 seconds
Take our 14 day FREE TRIAL !