I am currently at the calibration stage of assembly.

1.
In trying to do the reference oscillator calibration(I have the 1ppm TCXO)
(using method 3) I can get into the CONFIG:REF CAL menu entry, but when I tap
"1" I can't get to REF xxC.  Tapping 1 seems to change the mode from CW to AM,
the AGC speed, turns on the VOX, and changes the filter from 1 to 2 but I am
not able to get to REF xxC.

2.
When doing transmitter gain all goes well except on 7 Mhz and 10 Mhz where I
get no output power and the display says 0 watts and ERR TXG.  All other bands
seems to respond as they should.  I see in the error codes that I should look
at the service manual??

3.
I also have discovered that toroid L18 on the KBPF3 had a lead broken during
shipment.  It seems I've heard of this happening before to someone else.  Can a
turn on the toroid be sacrificed to allow enough length of the lead to solder
it back in the board?

I pulled the KBPF3 out and disabled it in the configuration setup but I still
have the problems mentioned above.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Todd Gahagan, WA7U