Just figgered I might as well ask here first.

I'm possibly going to need a small quantity (20' or less) of RG-316, Teflon
coax. RG-316 is just barely larger diameter (0.110") than RG-174 (0.100" o.d.),
but will handle higher power and given that it has Teflon insulation, it can be used in high-temperature environments.

If you have any RG-316 you might be willing to part with, please drop me
an OFF-REFLECTOR e-mail.

This is for a project to offer a QSK conversion for owners of ETO Alpha 76P/PA
amplifiers of the late 70's and early 80's, many of which still are in use today.

Please DO NOT reply on the reflector.

73,

Tom   N0SS