Hello all,

I'll be hiking the AT here in Pennsylvania this weekend so I've been
stocking up on some trail food etc. While at Dick's Sporting Goods
today, I found a very cool tent light that hangs from the gear loft loop
of your tent. It has 24 ultra-bright LEDs in a circle and will last 30
hours on four AAs.   It's 5" in diameter, .75" thick and weighs in at
6.5 oz with the batteries. I just returned home and installed the
batteries in it. Then I turned it on and WOW! It should fill my entire
two-man tent with light for operating qrp! This light look like a winner
for $9.99.

Field & Stream 24 LED Camping Light.

http://wa3wsj.homestead.com/

72,