I've had my K3 for a few days now.  I've put in some RX time and last
night, finally got the key(s) hooked up and had a couple of QSOs.

There's something about the K3.  It feels like home.  I sure love my K2,
but despite it's fabulous performance, it never really felt like a
"real" rig.  It performed like a real rig, no question about that, but
it just didn't have the ergonomics of a real radio.

The K3 fixes that.  The knobs, the display, the way it functions, it
just feels right.

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb.100 -
- K3 711 -