Keith,

that is my "problem" as well; just last night I worked ZS6CCY on 75m with my vertical, and could hardly hear him on the dipole.

In short, it seems the opposite of what I would expect, since in the last 4 months, I have worked over 90 countries on 80, including many in Europe, Africa, Oceania, Asia, South and Central America.

So I am figuring I just don't understand something, or I put out enough radials to compensate and am not just heating the worms up.

73 de Dave, W5SV

Darwin, Keith wrote:
Mine too.  Apparently my vertical won't work and I won't be able to work
FM5 using 10 watts (like I did last night).  I'll have to take the
vertical down and put up a dipole.

Either that or I didn't do the tool right :-)