That's it! Now I'm the first time on a business trip since more than 6 month and what happens during the first day of my trip?? Right, my K3 is delivered! Don't know if I should smile ;-) or cry ;-( hi hi.

Serial etc don't know yet. Will be back at home on friday.

Katiegram April 18th
Left California April 21st
Delivered near Frankfurt (DL) April 23rd!

73!
Frank, DD7ZT

K3 # don't know ! but I have one ;-)

Frank Lammel schrieb:
5 month, 8 days, 9 hours...never waited that long for an email ;-)

Got Katiegram yesterday evening. Ordered Nov. 10th.

sub-receiver, 1.8khz filter and voice recorder on backorder.

Frank, DD7ZT