Wouldn't the KRX3 be considered a "coming attraction"? No word on its status
as of today, the 25th, and the projected "shiping" date. Was this just a carrot
being dangled in front of those who have waited almost a year? I would hope
not, but..... I believe the KRX3 was being offered along with the K3 last year
at about this time.....yes? Patience is one thing, but when it's the same old
thing over and over it becomes frustrating. At the very least we should have
seen an update today.

73,
Dave N8AG