From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 7:29 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net; Darwin, Keith
Subject: [Elecraft] Remote Power on/off

The current subject of having the ability to turn the display on/off while
operating remote could be solved another way.

I would prefer to be able to turn the rig on/off with a software command.  Not
sure if this is a possible modification or not.  Is the power switch a soft
switch or is it a hard switch?

Rich - N5ZC