I think I have mentioned that my students and I will be running our K2 for field day. I was wondering which logging software people have used, especially if it interfaces to the K2 for getting frequency and mode info. I would prefer software that runs on MacOS but we can use Windows software. (Our Macs run both MacOS and Windows as the same time.)

Thanks in advance.

BTW, thank you to everyone who responded to my queries about CW operation. I really appreciate it.

Brian Lloyd
Granite Bay Montessori School          9330 Sierra College Bl
brian AT gbmontessori DOT com          Roseville, CA 95661
+1.916.367.2131 (voice)                +1.791.912.8170 (fax)

PGP key ID:          12095C52A32A1B6C
PGP key fingerprint: 3B1D BA11 4913 3254 B6E0  CC09 1209 5C52 A32A 1B6C