To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3: two problems

Hi again, Werner:

I can't speak to what you might see on your LP100 meter. I know nothing about it except that is held out to be good! Since I have very little experience with SSB, I'd best not suggest what might be normal :-).

I have a Diamond SX-200 wattmeter and in the Averaging position I see a max of about 45 - 50 watts and in the so-called PEP position I see anywhere between 60 and 90 watts indicated. That is with the Heil ProSet from Elecraft, mic gain set to 8, and Compression set to 16.

73,
Ken K3IU
Dr. Werner Furlan wrote:
hi Ken,