look for it to be well ready - anytime now.

[Elecraft] Imminent new K3 firmware will require
Version 1.1.4.1 of K3 Utility
Dick Dievendorff dieven at comcast.net
Thu May 1 16:41:21 EDT 2008

A new K3 firmware revision is going to be published in
the very near future.

In order to install this new firmware in your K3, you
must use the current
version of the K3 Utility, version 1.1.4.1, which is
available on the
Elecraft web site at

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_software.htm

Earlier versions of the K3 Utility may NOT be used to
load the new firmware.

There is a new "Front Panel Flash" (FPF) loader
required to load a new
"Front Panel Flash" file that will be part of the new
firmware.

K3 Utility Version 1.1.4.1 retains the ability to
install earlier K3
firmware versions.

You may determine the version of your K3 Utility by
viewing the "About K3
Utility" Help menu item.

73 de Dick, K6KR