I am trying to regain shop space and will be selling my very nice Tek 7854
Mainframe Oscilloscope with a complete set of plug-ins. The mainframe was
calibrated a couple of years ago by a lab in Silicon Valley and the 7B92A, 7A26
and 7A24 plug-ins were calibrated within a few years, too.  Although they are
not "current", this is not one of the cases where the last calibration was 20
years ago....  Before I advertise on eBay, I thought I would post it here in
case someone is interested in this type of unit.  I am actually quite
conflicted about selling this, because it is a wonderful scope, but since I
have 3 1/2 scopes already...

If you aren't acquainted with the 7854, it is a 400 Mhz Bandwidth analog
mainframe with digital storage and wave processing capabilities and is probably
the Queen of the 7000 family of lab scopes. It is programmable from an attached
keyboard and can perform a wide variety of waveform measurements (frequency,
period, energy, etc.) and analysis on the digitally stored signal.  This
mainframe has the 2D extended memory option.  It is in very nice physical and
electrical condition.  The display is sharp (better than my 2465b) with no
burn-in.  I have original Tek users and service manuals for this unit and for
the 7A26 plug-ins.

The plug ins that I am including are:

(2) 7A26 2 channel, 200 Mhz, 1Mohm impedance
(2) 7A24 2 channel, 400 Mhz, 50 ohm impedance
(1) 7A29 1 channel, 1 Ghz, 50 ohm impedance with Option 4
(1) 7A19 1 channel, 600 Mhz, 50 ohm impedance with Option 4
(1) 7A13 150 Mhz Differential Comparator
(2) 7B92A 500Mhz  Dual Delaying Time Base
(1) 7B87 Timebase with preacquisition  (this is the only 7000 series, and one
of the few analog scopes that can look at events BEFORE the trigger.

(Note, the bandwidth of the oscilloscope system is limited by the 7854
bandwidth, i.e., 400Mhz, although some of the plugins are rated higher.

7854 Service Manual Original in excellent condition
7854 User Manual    Original in fair condition
7A26 Instruction Manual   (Has schematics and service information) Original in
excellent condition
7A24 Instruction Manual    (Has schematics and service information) Original in
excellent condition
7B92A Manual, .pdf copy

Model 3 Scope cart in good condition.

This is only for pick-up in Alameda, CA as I do not want to ship this scope.

I spent a lot of time and effort accumulating and vetting the bits and pieces
and do not want to sell it except as a complete unit.  Price for everything,
$850. If you need probes, I have a pair of virtually unused 250 Mhz Tek probes
P6109a in original plastic cases with standard accessories for $45 a piece.

Howard W. Ashcraft W1WF
hwa_AT_ashcraftfamily.net

Howard W. Ashcraft W1WF
hwa_AT_ashcraftfamily.net