Guys, I need some advise.    I wrote last night about the keyer problem I had
with my K2.  That has been resolved. Now I have a new problem that surfaced
late last night.  I was using the automatic antenna tuner and on 20 meters and
it seemed it was laboring tryin to tune. It tuned alright. Then I went to 40
meters and had no recieve but full power out.  I checked 20 meters again and
only had 50 watts out at full power.  There must be a connection to these two
bands operation and construction of the radio.  Hows that for basic theory, hi
hi.  I am somewhat discussed since I have put this radio up for sale.  What I
want to ask if recommendations for repair of my K2.  Is there a place in Pa.?
I will also check on the reviews of repair sites.  Thanks for offerring advise.
 John K3JK