Last night I was watching TV on my computer when suddenly a feeling of calm and
serenity came over me.
a warm glow and the sound of music seem to fill the room. As I was trying to
figure all of this out something told me to check my e-mail.

After opening up my mail the only words I could utter was " THERE IS A GOD".

Before me was the long awaited Katy-Gram with the good news about the delivery
of my K3!

I didn't relies that receiving a Katy-Gram could be such a religious
experience. (Actually the music was from the TV in the other room and I still
cannot explain what the warm glow was).

Ordered: Dec. 11, 2007
K3-100
KAT-3 ATU
KBPF3 General coverage RX Module
KTCXO3-1 TCXO 1ppm
KFL3A-500 500 KHZ 5 Pole Filter
KFL3A-6K 6 KHZ 8 Pole Filter *
KFL3A-2.8 2.8 KHZ 8 Pole Filter *
KRZ3 K3 2nd RX Module *

* Items Backordered

Now I got to seriously start reading the assembly and instruction manuals.

73
Dave KD1NA