I will be there at Contest University Grad School.
Last year's event was EXCELLENT. There is a get-together
for radio bloggers after CU that you (and anybody else
who wishes to) is welcome to join. Nothing fancy... we're
just going up to the top floor for something cool to drink.
Join us! (Plus, I'd love to hear more about your K3 experiences!)

-- Scott (NE1RD)