Chris,

Unless you are really careful with your DMM leads and have zeroed your DMM, *any* reading of .001 volts (or even up to .003) can be considered zero under normal conditions because it is likely noise being coupled onto the DMM leads from sources unknown.

So, yes, that is close enough to zero.

Additional hint: if you are ever going to install the K60XV, use a 470 ohm resistor at the R6 location rather than the 47 ohm value. If you have the K60XV in hand, you will find an extra 470 ohm resistor just for that purpose packaged with the kit.

73,
Don W3FPR

MTcja wrote:
After listening for a while and reviewing basic and advanced operation I am
now beginning the install of the K2 accessories.  For the KAT2 I am getting
.001 V at U4/PIN 1.  Is this "close enough" to zero?  If not, please advise
the best way to trace back the origin of this voltage.  BTW, in TUNE I am at
3.8. Thanks.