I am in the process of calibrating the tuner.  I think that I have R1 set
using an external meter.  However, with full deflections of R2, the LCD
indication does not move from "0.0r".  Using my DMM to measure resistance of
R1 at the center terminal I got 36.0k.  The closest I could get with R2 was
36.08k (not in TUNE mode).  Please let me know what to do to resolve this
issue.  Thanks again for all the help as I approach completion.

Chris
K7CJA
K2#6442