I will number them since Im sure there will be more than one.

In the low power Tx calibration procedure. You go band to band and set the power to 5w and push the various buttons in sequence.

Question........once you have xmit to the dummy load do you move the power control so the reading is exactly 5w or do you leave the power control alone since this is for calibration only? I note that the power varies from band to band (5w on 160 to 3.5w on 6m) so if the radio is supposed to know where the power level for 5w is then I need to move the pot a bit each band.

Mike/aj9c