Ok Ken,
thanks,

will go through later - maybe there are some other params to check.
And reload FW :-)

Thanks for now,
73!
L. -dst-
K3/10 #727

Ken K3IU napsal(a):
I can not duplicate this on #202 with the latest firmware. It stops at FC=0.10 even if I keep rotating the knob anti-clockwise.
73,
Ken K3IU

Alexandr Kobranov wrote:
Hello friends,
want to know if i missed something:

- when on CW mode turning SHIFT to low-end it is going to 0.00 and then jump to 2.7 and radio is "off" (no signal like I/F switched off). It is for BANDWIDTH 2.8kHz and the same for 0.05kHz so bandwidth independent.
On SSB mode SHIFT is going to 0.4 and stop here, no jump to 2.7.
Latest F/W installed.
There should be some limits based on PITCH settings and bandwith or not?
Tried to look in wiki and nothing about this there.

http://www.zerobeat.net/mediawiki/index.php/Firmware_anomalies_that_are_considered_normal

Maybe it is known, maybe not, maybe it is not normal, maybe yes...
Any comments?

73!
L. -dst-
K3/10 #272