Now you come to mention it, I believe that the received audio on
my K3 does not sound quite as clean as when the rig was built.
Signals that sound smooth on my TS-850s and K2 (both using
internal speakers) have an edge to them on the K3.

Perhaps an Audiophile on the reflector can comment ?

73
Stewart G3RXQ
K3/100  #307
On Mon, 12 May 2008 11:19:22 +1000, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Greetings All,
>
> lately I have noticed that sometimes the main receiver sounds
distorted when
> signals are not even very strong (S5-7) without having Notch,
NR, NB or wide
> filter active and AGC is on slow.
>
> I am curious if anyone else has experienced this audio
degradation?

> I have had a play while this is happening with the width, Hi and
Lo cut,