Normally my computer line out connects to my computer speakers. When I get my K3 is there a speaker connection on the K3 that will also output audio out from the computer such as when not using the radio but still using the computer?

Or do I have to get a stereo Y connector at the line out connection on the K3?

Keep in mind that it's not a good idea to parallel two low impedance audio outputs with a Y connector for the purpose of feeding one high impedance audio input.

Better to use an inexpensive Behringer mixer then feed the output of the mixer to an audio amplifier or to powered speakers.

However the cheapest approach overall would be a separate pair of inexpensive powered computer speakers.

Paul N4LCD