To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3: birdie on 50.045?

hi all,

I have to add:
it is only in CW, with PREamp on.
characteristic is that moving the shift alters the height of the tone.
I found one on 50.030, 50.046, 50.078, 50.094

VE3NFK schrieb am 13 May 2008 um 5:12:

Nothing heard here  SN 709..
73
John VE3NFK

--
You know you're getting old when you stop to tie your shoes and wonder
what else you can do while you're down there.

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 820 555 85 2621