Following are by-ear impressions:

The receive audio seems to have improved. Voices sound more natural and clear.

NR audio has improved. I used to turn it off and on and keep evaluating whether the noise reduction was worth the degradation in audio quality. Now I can forget sometimes that I have it on. Last night we had lightning crashes and I was amazed how well it took them out on 40m (although on that I can't compare from previous release).

CWT in my observation has not improved but we simply await Wayne's reverting to the older system soon (per his recent message).

Smiling,
Windy KM5Q